top of page

Hajj Services

"Hajj Journey of a Lifetime"

  • 1 h
  • From 1,355,000 Pakistani rupees
  • Amanat Ali International Travels

Service Description

"Experience the transformative pilgrimage of a lifetime with our comprehensive Hajj package. Our carefully curated offering provides all the essential elements for a seamless and spiritually enriching journey to the holy city of Mecca. From hassle-free visa processing to comfortable accommodations near the sacred sites, we take care of every detail. Our expert guides will lead you through the intricate rituals, ensuring you perform them with utmost devotion and understanding. Enjoy the convenience of pre-arranged transportation, daily meals, and access to Zamzam water. Immerse yourself in educational programs, deepening your connection to the historical and spiritual significance of this extraordinary undertaking." "Hajj Policy 2023 Announced by Government of Pakistan" A big news for Pakistan Hajj applicants as the much-awaited Hajj Policy 2023 has been announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. According to the new policy the final Hajj details by the Saudi Government has not been received but due to shortage of time, Pakistani government has decided to start registration of Hujjaj for 2023. According to the recent press release following key points has been announced: 1. Hajj applications are open online till 6 March. 2. Applications via banks can be applied till 6 March 2023. 3. All applicants will pay Rs. 50,000 in advance as token money. 4. Remaining payment will be requested as soon as complete Hajj policy is finalized. 5. Only people below age 65 years can apply. 6. Expected cost of Hajj for this year may be more then 1 million Rupees. 7. Covid Vaccine with booster dose is a must. 8. Total Haj quota is 81,132 of which 40% will be offered via Govt scheme and remaining 60% via private hajj operators.


Contact Details

  • Amanat Ali International Travels, Masha ALLAH plaza, Lahore - Sargodha Road, Mohalla Fazil Pora Mughalpura, Sukheke, Pakistan

    +92-3008281904

    amanat1904.travels@gmail.com


bottom of page